Monday, September 26, 2011

War Whore III

There’s a rift in the land
And someone’s calling for blood,
They called his mama a whore!
And now there’s a grudge.

Fist on the table!
Sure sign of power!

I’ll kill you,
You ignorant swine!
Kill you and your family!
I’ll watch your country burn!!
insolent inanity.  

Sending out the war whores.
They serve bullets for breakfast.
Revenge will be sweet.

Just a public apology
And I swear I’ll forgive.
Don’t be a tight-ass,
Get down, genuflect.
Sell me your soul, or
I’ll raise the price on your head.

I’ll kill you!!
You insolent swine!
Kill you and your family!
I’ll watch your country burn,
Decadent integrity

Strap on the gear.
Arsenal ready?

Marching like red ants,
Devour the culprit.
Summon the birds
To swallow them whole!
Unleash hell on that boy!
I’ll show you my toys!

Sending out the war whores.
They eat bullets for breakfast.
Revenge will be sweet.

Just a public apology, and I swear I’ll forgive….

No comments: